Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 3, 4, 5, & 6, 2010

It's been a few days since I posted.. but Thankfully there has been nothing to report. :-) June, 3,4 and 5th were all symptom free days.. So far today June 6th has been also..
She is one tired little girl at the moment but nothing PANDAS related..
On June 3 was there 1st day off school.. that evening Sweet Pea had league softball practice afterwards she asked if 2 of the girls on her team could spend the night.. I said sure.. So T and K and Sweet Pea were at my house from 7pm till 12:45pm the next day.. They stayed up till close to 1am and woke up around 9am.

June 4 at 12:45pm I took T, K and Sweet Pea over to K's house where the girls played all day long and then all spent the night over there

On June 5, at 1pm T was having her birthday party and T, K and Sweet Pea all went to T's house for the party and then all spent the night there..

I picked Sweet Pea up for church this morning and she fell asleep on the way to church.. however after church this morning she went to my grandma's house so that she could have her play date this afternoon with grandma's neighbor..

YES... it does seem my little girl is back to her normal self at least at this point in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment