Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just a few more things on my mind tonight.

With Sweet Pea showing some of the symptoms again.. and her exposer to Strep again.. This means there are antibodies attacking some part of her brain again and I don't know how big a part, and if it will do damage, and if it does, how much and will it heal itself or will it be permanent.
All of this scares me to death.....
..........
I had to stop right there while I was typing this.. I had to grab my Bible study journal. God just spoke to my heart as I started to say how scared I was.. what ran though my heart is "Do not be afraid" and this overwhelming urge to flip though my Journals what jumped out at me was the journal I wrote a few weeks ago on I Peter 1:13
The NIV reads like this "Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed."
But I used my KJV Bible this day and it reads like this.
"Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;"

Here is what I wrote that day that God just laid on my heart to read while in the middle of writing this post..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Love That Phase "Hope To the end"
I mean just reading that part of the verse reminding me of that Blessed Hope , Gives me Hope.
When everything around you is caving in everything is going wrong, when everything seems over whelming.. We can hope to the end..
Not just till the end of the trials, But till the Lord returns or calls us home..
Because no matter what... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!
One day this will all be over , we will be with the Lord.. and all of this will be for His Glory and we will say Thank You Lord.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This also brings to mind. I Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't God Good...
I totally started this post just about at the point of wanting to cry and freak out myself.. scared out of my mind about what is going on with my baby girl.. and worried about her Brain.. and God tells me to STOP... He leads me to verses that will comfort me.. turning my eyes back on Him.. reminding me that I have a heavenly father who is in control of all things.. nothing happens that He does not permit. I might not understand it.. and I might hate every minute of watching my little girl go though this.. but I can trust that God will work this together for His good for His glory.. and I just need to surrender this unto Him.. and in Him I can rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment