Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13, 2010

Sweet Pea had another perfect day.. We had another big step again today.. She wore her gymnastic leotard something she hasn't done in over a month.. At 5pm I told her it was time to get dressed for gymnastics and she said Ok.. she walked into her room and I wasn't sure what she was going to come out wearing but she came out in her leotard.. I had to turn away so she didn't see the tears in my eyes.. tears of joy that it seems that each day there is something new with her getting better.
I need to keep in mind though that she can still have relapse and that this might not last.
BUT the pain she has been in from her cloths or anything touching her isn't there.. which means her brain isn't under attack at the moment by the antibodies.. and all of this is just an answer to prayer..

She did great in her gymnastic class had a blast.. On the way home I asked her if the leotard was hurting her she smiled really big and said.. "No my cloths don't hurt anymore.. Well except for socks and underpants, long sleeves and blue jeans" I said "that is wonderful.. but how do you know bluejeans hurt... you haven't tried to wear them" she said "yea that is true" and then she LOL...
to here her LOL instead of crying in pain is such a wonderful sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment